Monday, July 5, 2010

L.I.C is featured on TRUE STAR RADIO/MAG.!!!

http://www.truestaris.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3599756%3ABlogPost%3A40745

Local fashion designer Kevin Grove a.k.a. Ramal Shine, is making a name for himself with his clothing line L.I.C (Life In Clothes). With determination and business savvy he is proving himself to be a force to be reckoned with among the fleet of up and coming designers.

Now 20, Grove created his first design at the age of 12 while getting ready for his 8th grade class trip to Six Flags Great America. While there somebody saw the design he made for himself, liked it and made money off of the design.

TS: What Influenced you to start designing?

KG: Life experiences, going through things personally and seeing things dealing with friends.

TS: What does Fashion mean to you?

KG: Fashion is life, it's art, it is everthing a person needs to help them show the type of person they are as an individuals.

TS: How would you describe your stlye?

KG: Very stylish and loud but, also casual. I often turn heads people notice me in a good way, a real eyecatcher!

TS: How has being a Trendsetter changed your life?

KG: When i started designing it gave me something to do with my life, it gave me new meaning. I didn't want to be one of those street dudes, so designing helps me not to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment